Far more than just syntax highlighting!
- Code navigation via F2, press F2 under a identifier and if there's a method with that name you will be there.
- Code indentation.
- Auto completion, type "if foo⏎" and get the "end" keyword placed for you and the cursor on the right place, works for every construct that needs an "end", not only "if".
Features inherited from QtCreator
- Code navigation history, are you editing a file and pressed F2 to go to a function but now want to go back? Press ALT + Left/Right to go back/forward on code location you were.
- Git (subversion, CVS, etc) integration, want to do a git blame? hold ALT and type GB, done.
- Navigation on git blame/git log outputs, want to see some commit found on a git blame? just click on the hash.
- It's fast :-D